Here are just a few of the reasons patients opt for implants:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without injuring adjacent teeth.
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space.
- Restore a patient’s confident smile.
- Make biting, chewing, and digestion easier than with missing teeth.
- Restore or enhance facial tissues.
- Provide support for a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable.
Although implant placement surgery might sound complicated, “most patients are very pleased with how easy it is,” says Dr. Lewis. “Patients have told me that getting an implant is easier than having a tooth removed.”